Sunday, May 23, 2010

In Ellen's Room, May 23, 2010

Last year, Mrs. Stebbins taught reading and second grade. This year she is teaching Reading, and English as a Second language and is am enjoying the change.

I have one big problem, however, and that is the number of students I must keep shooing off my "rollie chair." Only people who have graduated from college may sit in it. It seems like whenever I want to sit down, someone who is still in elementary school is sitting in it. This is annoying. I have promised the ELL students that when I get a personal invitation to each of their college graduations, I will give them a rollie chair as a graduation gift. AND NOT UNTIL THEN! SO STAY OFF OF MY CHAIR! ( I hope I get to spend my retirement traveling to graduations and buying rollie chairs for former ELL students.)

No comments: