Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 16 in Room 11

  • Here are samples of some silly stories :

"One day a monkey cam into my classroom It Sang a Silly song. then it did a tapdance. Finally my teacher ran home."--Spencer

"One day a budrflie came in to the clasr then it trnd in t a tigre it dinst and likt and helde up my techr and spun my techr arod finle my teckr ran hom."--Dylan

"One day a girl with a pig nose came into my classroom. It made friends with a screaming bunny. It screamed. Then my teacher screamed, too."--Zoe

"One day a gorilla came in to my classroom. it danceb then it dat it krid Finally, my teacher gave it homyrk."--Zackery

(Trying not to take anything personally here, but I am sensing a theme. Zack, however, knows that teachers should take control. Good job, Zack!)

  • We had a check test in math--adding, subtracting, and adding three digits."
  • Our art project was awesome! Some students needed a lot of help making their fan-jack-o-lantern faces while others learned how to make it right away and ran with it, constructing multi-colored pumpkins or smaller versions.
  • Devin won a prize for cleaning up trash today.
  • We are proud of our students' writing.

No comments: