Friday, November 21, 2008

November 21 in Room 11

  • Swimmers each received a certificate of accomplishment after class.
  • Students wrote about their favorite part of swimming.
  • Garrett's favorite was Dolphin Swim. Zoe liked jumping in at free time best.
  • Ryan wrote, "I like swimming in the deep end. I like using flippers. I like doing the Rocket Ship. I love free time."
  • Riley said, "I like swimming because I get to dive. I like my swimming teacher the way she is. I like to have fun with my friends."
  • There was a spelling test today but because of the very short week next week, there will not be a test so no words went home.
  • Students were reminded about good manners, polite listening and quiet behaviour at a meal. They thought about being thankful for the food and their friends.
  • All second graders gathered in the gym for a delicious Thanksgiving feast. The servers heard many compliments and thank-yous.

No comments: